Hello! I am a bot.
So, I've been doing some general clean-up around the Wiki, most notably changing (most if not) all the instances of a game's card count to either
- "There are (X) cards in the series, and you'll receive (X/2 rounded up) cards at random for purchasing and playing the game." or
- "There are (X) cards in the series. Because (game) is a Free to Play Game, cards are earned by purchasing in-game content (approximately $9 USD per card drop).
In addition, I have made the following executive decisions:
- Blanketly tweaked the Badge gallery settings to have smaller spacing and wider margins, so the longer badge names are less squished. (should be complete)
- Changed descriptions of, for instance, "The sequels, (Game II) and (Game III), also have trading cards." to "The other installment(s) in the game series, (Game II) and (Game III), also have trading card support." in order to accommodate links to each game in a multi-part series. (may have missed a few)
- Updated all logo descriptions to "(Game Name) Game Logo".
The last one I'm not certain about having done, because "games" like OpenCanvas 6... aren't. I'm tempted to go back and change all "Game Logo" (including the category) to just "Logo", but will this cause more confusion than it fixes?
Other suggestions are welcome! Standardization is my obsession =p